This May, join Nicole Siegel and your fellow yogis and experience Portugal in all of its natural beauty. Come with us and reconnect with nature at Cara Creek Eco Lodge in the Serra da Estrela mountain region of Portugal. This retreat will allow you to deepen your yoga practice in sunlit studios while immersing yourself in the history and traditions of Portugal and its people. Our home base will be Cara Creek Eco Lodge, a gorgeous eco-friendly sanctuary inspired by the cycles and patterns of nature. Local host and Arlington native Ashley Murray will share this beautiful space she built with her husband Rory. Our journey will be fueled by organic farm-to-table vegetarian meals & each participant will leave feeling transformed and reenergized.
- Private Group Airport Transfer from Porto or Lisbon to Cara Creek and back
- 5 nights at Cara Creek Eco Lodge
- All sightseeing excursions
- 1 to 2 yoga classes daily
- Organic gourmet vegetarian meals + snacks daily at Cara Creek
- Temazcal/Sweat Lodge Ceremony
- Use of the eco hot tub (heated by both wood fire + solar power) and hobbit-style sauna (heated by wood fire)
- Use of the natural swimming pool
- Use of stand up paddle boards
- Clay mud bath
- Guided walking tour of Cara Creek
- Guided cultural experience in Ervedal da Beira
What’s not included:
- Your flight to/from here to there
- Spa services (Holistic Treatments) while at Cara Creek
- Gratuities to tour guide – we will pool funds together to give to tour guide on the last evening
Plan to arrive in Portugal by Sunday morning. A shuttle from Lisbon will leave at 12:30p and a shuttle from Porto will leave at 1:30p.
Plan to fly out of Portugal the evening of the 17th. There will be an 11a shuttle to the airport in Porto by around 1p, and Lisbon airport around 2p.
Retreat guests enjoy their own space blended with a sense of communal living during retreats. Private accommodation is standard but when friends and couples are booking onto a retreat together, they can opt to share.
Eco Pods do not have electricity, but have a small solar lamp. Bathrooms are shared. There are sustainably heated showers as well as cold water outdoor showers. Toilets are both flushing and compostable.
For more information about our accommodations visit: https://caracreekecolodge.com
Sunday May 12 to
Friday May 17, 2024
Fiais da Beira, Portugal
Where You’ll Stay
What You’ll Eat
Members – $2250 individual / $4300 shared occupancy
Non-members – $2500 individual / $4550 shared occupancy
To hold your spot a $850 non-refundable deposit is due. Final payment is due by March 31, 2024.
Payment plan options are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org pricing options.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Come join us for an experience you won’t forget!
Retreat terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
- Guests must comply with the venue guidelines.
- Any damage to the venue property or belongings is the responsibility of the guest.
- Guests must be at least 18 year of age to attend the retreat. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend, provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by Wonder Yoga prior to booking.
- We do not offer any refund or credit for arriving late or departing early, missing activities or not using any part of the scheduled program.
- A $850 non-refundable deposit per person is required upon booking in order to secure your spot.
- Your accommodation will be held for two business days after you are invoiced for the deposit. Failure to make payment within this time may result in losing your spot.
- Final balance is due by March 31st 2024 and you will be invoiced two weeks prior. Failure to make payment by this date may result in forfeiture of your spot and deposit.
- Bookings made after March 31st 2024 must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Cancellations by You
Due to our commitment to accommodation and retreat providers, we cannot make any exceptions to the below cancellation fees. We strongly recommend obtaining travel insurance to cover you in case you need to cancel.
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com Your cancellation will take effect as of the day you provide this written notification. The non-refundable $850 deposit will be retained in all circumstances.
If your cancellation is made within
Alternatively, you may transfer your spot and payments to another individual who is approved by Wonder Yoga. If you have not paid for the retreat in full at the time of transfer, any outstanding payments must be paid by the transferee.
Transfer requests must be made in writing and are subject to a $50 administration fee.
Cancellation or postponement by Wonder Yoga
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the retreat should there be extenuating circumstances beyond our control, including if our minimum number of attendees have not been met.
If the retreat is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason, you will have three options available to you:
- Transfer your booking to the rescheduled date.
- Receive a credit for the amount you have paid towards any services or retail items at Wonder Yoga.
- A full refund of the amount paid.
Notice that we can refund fees paid for our retreat services only. We are not responsible for any cancellation fees to airlines or any other agreements made by guest with outside operators.
Travel insurance/ COVID
We strongly recommend arranging full travel/medical insurance that covers medical bills incurred while overseas, and cancellation of your booking for any reason. This should include falling ill with COVID and being unable to travel or participate in the retreat.
Please note that not all insurers cover cancellations due to COVID-19, so ensure you check your policy carefully. Most insurers require that you obtain the policy at least 21 days prior to your trip.
Guests who are deemed to be acting in a way that is inappropriate to the local environment, our team, or other guests will be requested to stop. If the inappropriate conduct continues, we may prevent the guest from participating in the retreat activities and no refund or credit will be provided.
Inappropriate conduct includes but is not limited to verbal abuse, aggressive behavior and violence, repeated disruptive behavior, consuming excessive alcohol or drugs, sexual harassment or other behavior deemed inappropriate by our team. It also included unwelcome behavior that intimidates, offends or humiliates a person because of a particular personal characteristic such as age, race, gender, disability, religion or sexuality. No refund will be given in this circumstance.
In booking, the guest agrees that photographs and video will be taken during the retreat, which will be used by Wonder Dog for promotional and marketing materials.