Yogastrology® Initiation May 10-12, 2019
with Allison Jones
Whether you are a yogi or a yoga teacher wanting to learn how to apply Yogastrology® to your practice, classes, and workshops, or simply curious and want to learn how to deepen your knowledge of yoga + astrology and body correlations, Yogastrology® Initiation Training is for you.
In Yogastrology® Initiation Training, you will learn:
* More about yourself, your sun sign, and how to connect astrology to the divinity that is your body.
* How to connect yoga + astrology, to build bridges between these two ancient sister systems.
* How to embody the four elements / Fire / Air / Water / Earth, transforming your everyday wellness into a personal healing ritual.
* Powerful intention setting and empowering ways to work with journaling throughout the seasons.
* How to create simple rituals in sync with the natural rhythms of the sun + moon.
* How to put it all together to lead gatherings, workshops, women’s circles, or simply for your own personal practice. And much more!
This is a 13 hour Yogastrology® Certification Training. You will become Certified Yogastrology® Inspired in this Initiation Training.
Your name will go on the yogastrology.com website.
All books and course materials are included in the price, and you will receive your Yogastrology® Initiation Diploma (certificate) on the last day of the course.
The weekend looks like this:
Friday night: 6:30-9:30pm
Friday we open with a sacred ceremony for the season, an introduction to Yogastrology and the basics of a natal chart and a slow flow yoga practice.
Saturday 12:30-3:30pm and 5:30-9:00pm
Saturday we take a close look at all 12 zodiac signs, the planets of astrology and an overview of the 12 houses. We’ll cover the astrology + asana correlation and finish the day with a restorative practice for the 12 zodiac signs.
Sunday, the focus shifts from “me” to “we” as we start the day with a yoga flow for the season. You will learn how to create sun + moon rituals and workshops and dive into the Yogastrology® healing and wellness practices. We finish off the day with an extended savasana for the 12 zodiac signs and finally, a closing ceremony and diploma presentation.
Led by Wonder Yoga co-owner and certified Yogastrologer® Allison Jones.
Early-bird – $425 USD by February 1st, 2019.
Regular – $475 USD after February 1st, 2019.
**Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
**** All course materials, book, and diploma are included in the price. ****
Limited spaces available! All levels welcome.
Yogastrology® was named as one of the Top Ten Trends Worldwide by iForm, Scandinavia’s most popular women’s magazine.