- The classes will take place for 2.5 hours on Friday, December 15th. at 6:30 pm.
- The workshop will take place at Wonder Yoga in Arlington, MA.
Meet Allison Jones
Allison Jones found yoga in 2004 during her senior year at Wellesley College. Just when her new adult life was supposed to take off she hit rock bottom with alcoholism and bulimia. She became involved with a 12 step program and discovered yoga and insight (Vipassana) meditation. Yoga helped her to deal with anxiety, feel strong and flexible in body & mind, become comfortable in her own skin and gain confidence. Several years into her own healing journey, she realized that she wanted to help others experience the benefits of yoga and meditation. Allison believes that her true vocation is to be a source of inspiration for people. Today her laughter is infectious and her personality lights up the room. She strives to make her classes challenging yet accessible to students of all levels. She likes creative and smart sequencing and is always learning more to create an awesome yoga class experience for her students.
Allison’s yoga training includes:
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance certification through Open Doors Power Yoga January 2009
- 85 Hour Prenatal Yoga Alliance certification through Barrett Reinhorn March 2013
- Certified yogastrologer ® with Yogastrology® September 2014
- Core Strength Vinyasa Virtual Training Module with Sadie Nardini October 2015
Workshop Details, Pricing & Registration
This workshop will take place at Wonder Yoga on Friday, December 15th from 6:30-9PM.
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $40
- MEMBER TICKET: $32
Click the button below to register. Monthly members will see a discounted ticket option as they proceed through the checkout process. You can also register for this program through our iPhone and Android app. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Click the button below to register
If you have any questions about this workshop, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at 781.281.9642 or by filling out the form below.